LAOREET IN VITAE AMET
(Whole, Teabag, Pyramid, Powder)
Organic and Conventional
Category: Spices and Powder
Ground Red Sumac
- Organic and conventional
- Sumac spice is obtained from the dried fruits of the sumac tree.
- The spice has a bright red color and a tangy, citrus-like flavor. Ground red sumac is a versatile spice that adds a fresh, sour taste to any dish.
- Our sumac has a special quality as it is made from fruit without stones.
- Origin: Iran
Brown Sumac Ground
- Scientifically known as Rhus Coriaria, sumac is a mountain shrub with clustered fruits that can be used as a spice after being crushed as a flavoring with foods such as kebabs.
- Unlike red sumac, brown sumac is darker in color and has a milder, but still lemony flavor.
- Saffron powder is made from the pistils of the saffron flower and is a practical alternative to the more expensive threads.
- The powder has a deep yellow color and a strong aroma that gives dishes a distinctive flavor.
- Saffron powder is also used in the baking industry to flavor pastries and desserts, adding a touch of luxury.