LAOREET IN VITAE AMET
Daily consumption of mint improves brain function and may result in getting rid of sore throat.
Category: Herbs and Flowers Tag: [en] Mints
High Quality Dried Mallow Flowers (Blue)
- Organic and conventional
- High-quality dried blue mallow flowers are a beautiful addition to any tea blend or potpourri.
- These flowers are carefully selected and gently dried to preserve their color and essential oils.
- We offer whole blue mallow flowers (botanical name: Malva sylvestris) of the highest quality.
- The flowers are hand-picked, double-sorted, and cleaned.
- As a manufacturer, supplier, and wholesaler, we source the flowers directly from farmers.
Sweet Citrus blossoms (Orange flowers)
- Sweet orange flowers - Botanical name: Citrus sinensis
- Picked by hand, double sorted and cleaned, laser sorted
- Sweet orange blossoms (citrus blossoms) are the fragrant flowers of the Citrus sinensis tree. such as oranges, lemons, grapefruits, or tangerines.
- They typically bloom in spring and summer and are prized for their essential oils and citrusy scent.
- As a manufacturer, supplier, and wholesaler, we offer the best quality citrus blossoms directly from the farmer
Hibiscus tea made by soaking the hibiscus in boiling water. hibiscus tea is similar to cran berry tea, which has a tart taste, which can be used both hot and cold.
- Organic and conventional quality Rosa Damascena available.
- Our dried rose petals are collected from top-quality, freshly picked roses of the year.
- Carefully selected, cleaned, and sorted to avoid contamination and impurities.
- 100% naturally dried rose petals with the pink-red color of roses without artificial dyes.
- Preserve the natural nutrients and health benefits as well as the enchanting taste and aroma of fresh roses.
- Suitable for wholesale. Vegan-friendly, non-GMO, chemical-free.
- Origin: Iran.
Organic and ConventionaThis type of saffron contains all saffron threads or threads. It actually contains stigmata with their styles. The red part of the saffron (stigma) with the white part. The color strength (amount of crocin) and quality of Daste saffron is far lower than that of other saffron varieties..
Organic and ConventionalWith the scientific name Thymus Vulgaris, the thymus is widely known for its antibacterial and medicinal properties such as the ability to heal respiratory diseases. The antibacterial activity of the thymus gland has made it useful for treating acne.