LAOREET IN VITAE AMET
Hibiscus tea made by soaking the hibiscus in boiling water. hibiscus tea is similar to cran berry tea, which has a tart taste, which can be used both hot and cold.
Category: Herbs and Flowers
Organic and ConventionalScorpionfish (Dracocephalum Kotschyi) is an aromatic plant native to temperate regions of the Northern Hemisphere and is used in the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries.
- Organic and conventional quality Rosa Damascena available.
- Our dried rose petals are collected from top-quality, freshly picked roses of the year.
- Carefully selected, cleaned, and sorted to avoid contamination and impurities.
- 100% naturally dried rose petals with the pink-red color of roses without artificial dyes.
- Preserve the natural nutrients and health benefits as well as the enchanting taste and aroma of fresh roses.
- Suitable for wholesale. Vegan-friendly, non-GMO, chemical-free.
- Origin: Iran.
Sweet Citrus blossoms (Orange flowers)
- Sweet orange flowers - Botanical name: Citrus sinensis
- Picked by hand, double sorted and cleaned, laser sorted
- Sweet orange blossoms (citrus blossoms) are the fragrant flowers of the Citrus sinensis tree. such as oranges, lemons, grapefruits, or tangerines.
- They typically bloom in spring and summer and are prized for their essential oils and citrusy scent.
- As a manufacturer, supplier, and wholesaler, we offer the best quality citrus blossoms directly from the farmer
High quality dried mallow flowers (yellow)
- Organic and conventional
- Hand-picked, natural flowers with beautiful colors and unique flavors.
- Can be used for Malva flower tea, Malva flower cold infusion, Malva flower syrup, Malva flower iced tea, and other beverages.