LAOREET IN VITAE AMET
(whole, cracked, ground)
Organic and Conventional
Category: Spices and Powder
mountain almond powder
Brown Sumac Ground
- Scientifically known as Rhus Coriaria, sumac is a mountain shrub with clustered fruits that can be used as a spice after being crushed as a flavoring with foods such as kebabs.
- Unlike red sumac, brown sumac is darker in color and has a milder, but still lemony flavor.
Organic and ConventionalUsed in bakeries, confectioneries and chocolate making industry. It is a natural sweetener and enhances the fermentatio process in farinaceous products. of energy. Dates truly are the fruit of paradise!
- Sargol saffron is a high-quality variety of saffron that is obtained from the red pistils of the saffron flower.
- Sargol Saffron is often used in Persian cuisine to enhance flavor and aroma and add a golden color to dishes.
- Due to its high quality and unique taste and aroma, Sargol saffron is a valued ingredient in the kitchen and is appreciated by gourmet chefs and foodies worldwide.
Ground Red Sumac
- Organic and conventional
- Sumac spice is obtained from the dried fruits of the sumac tree.
- The spice has a bright red color and a tangy, citrus-like flavor. Ground red sumac is a versatile spice that adds a fresh, sour taste to any dish.
- Our sumac has a special quality as it is made from fruit without stones.
- Origin: Iran