LAOREET IN VITAE AMET
Organic and Conventional
Category: Herbs and Flowers
High Quality Dried Mallow Flowers (Blue)
- Organic and conventional
- High-quality dried blue mallow flowers are a beautiful addition to any tea blend or potpourri.
- These flowers are carefully selected and gently dried to preserve their color and essential oils.
- We offer whole blue mallow flowers (botanical name: Malva sylvestris) of the highest quality.
- The flowers are hand-picked, double-sorted, and cleaned.
- As a manufacturer, supplier, and wholesaler, we source the flowers directly from farmers.
Hibiscus tea made by soaking the hibiscus in boiling water. hibiscus tea is similar to cran berry tea, which has a tart taste, which can be used both hot and cold.
Organic and ConventionalWith the scientific name Thymus Vulgaris, the thymus is widely known for its antibacterial and medicinal properties such as the ability to heal respiratory diseases. The antibacterial activity of the thymus gland has made it useful for treating acne.