GET THE LATEST OFFERS
Cumin seeds – Organic and conventional
Categories: Seeds, Spices, Spices and Powders Tags: Seeds, Spices
Anise – Organic and conventional
- Anise is a flowering plant native to the eastern Mediterranean region and southwest Asia.
- The seeds of the anise plant are used to produce the spice, which has a sweet, licorice-like flavor and aroma.
- The spice is commonly used in cooking, particularly in baked goods, liquors, and savory dishes.
- Anise oil is also extracted from the seeds and used in aromatherapy and fragrance production.
- Anise can be consumed in various forms, such as ground spice, whole seeds, tea, and supplements.
- Anise is a popular ingredient in Middle Eastern, Mediterranean, and Asian cuisines, as well as in some European and American dishes.
- Anise is often used to add flavor to licorice candy and other sweets.
- Anise has a long history of use in various cultures and is considered a symbol of fertility, protection, and good luck in some traditions.
Sargol saffron – Organic and conventional
- Sargol saffron is a high-quality variety of saffron that is obtained from the red pistils of the saffron flower.
- Sargol Saffron is often used in Persian cuisine to enhance flavor and aroma and add a golden color to dishes.
- Due to its high quality and unique taste and aroma, Sargol saffron is a valued ingredient in the kitchen and is appreciated by gourmet chefs and foodies worldwide.
Thyme – Organic and conventional
- Thyme is an aromatic herb with a woody stem, small green leaves, and delicate purple flowers.
- It is native to the Mediterranean region but now cultivated throughout the world.
- Thyme has a warm, earthy scent with a hint of mint and a slightly bitter taste.
- Its leaves are typically green, but some varieties have gray or variegated foliage.
- Thyme is commonly used as a seasoning for meats, soups, and stews, as well as in sauces, marinades, and dressings.
- It is also known for its medicinal properties and has been used for centuries to treat a range of ailments.
- Thyme is rich in antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
- Thyme is a valuable addition to any kitchen or medicine cabinet, with its rich history and diverse uses.
- Our bulk thyme for sale is an excellent choice for home cooks, herbalists, or commercial food manufacturers.
Sesame seeds – Organic and conventional
- Sesame seeds are tiny, flat oval-shaped seeds with a nutty flavor and crunchy texture
- They are widely used in many cuisines around the world
- Sesame seeds can be white, black, or a light golden-brown color
- They have a slightly sweet aroma
- Sesame seeds are used as a topping for bread, bagels, crackers, and in salads, stir-fries, and baked goods
- They can also be ground into a paste to make tahini
- Sesame seeds are a good source of protein, healthy fats, and fiber
- They contain important vitamins and minerals like calcium, iron, and magnesium
- Sesame seeds have many health benefits
- Our bulk sale of sesame seeds is perfect for businesses or individuals who use them in their cooking or baking
- Our sesame seeds are carefully sourced and packaged to ensure quality and freshness
- Sesame seeds are a great addition to any pantry.
Persian hogweed – Organic and conventional
- Persian hogweed is an herbaceous plant commonly used in Middle Eastern cuisine.
- It is native to Iran and the surrounding regions.
- The plant has green leaves and produces small white flowers.
- Persian hogweed has a unique flavor that is slightly bitter, earthy, and reminiscent of celery.
- It is used as a seasoning in various dishes, particularly in stews and soups.
- Persian hogweed is also believed to have medicinal properties and is used in traditional medicine to treat various ailments.
Barberry powder – Organic and conventional
Introducing our high-quality Barberry powder, available for bulk sale! Barberry powder is a versatile ingredient used in many culinary and
Tarragon – Organic and conventional
- Tarragon is a popular herb with sweet, anise-like flavor and aroma
- It is native to Europe and commonly used in French cuisine
- Tarragon has long, slender dark green leaves
- Its taste is slightly bittersweet with a hint of licorice
- Tarragon is used to flavor vinegar, sauces, dressings, chicken, fish, and egg dishes
- It can also be used in marinades, herb butters, and soups
- Tarragon is a versatile herb that can be used in both sweet and savory dishes
- Available for bulk sale, it's a great addition to any kitchen