LAOREET IN VITAE AMET
Organic and Conventional
Category: Spices and Powder
- Sargol saffron is a high-quality variety of saffron that is obtained from the red pistils of the saffron flower.
- Sargol Saffron is often used in Persian cuisine to enhance flavor and aroma and add a golden color to dishes.
- Due to its high quality and unique taste and aroma, Sargol saffron is a valued ingredient in the kitchen and is appreciated by gourmet chefs and foodies worldwide.
Brown Sumac Ground
- Scientifically known as Rhus Coriaria, sumac is a mountain shrub with clustered fruits that can be used as a spice after being crushed as a flavoring with foods such as kebabs.
- Unlike red sumac, brown sumac is darker in color and has a milder, but still lemony flavor.