GET THE LATEST OFFERS
Asafoetida Oil – Organic and conventional
- Asafoetida Oil is derived from the resin of the Ferula plant.
- It has a pungent smell and a bitter taste.
- The oil is pale yellow to dark brown in color.
- Asafoetida oil is used in cooking, as a spice and flavoring agent.
- It is also used in traditional medicine to treat a variety of ailments.
- Asafoetida oil has anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal properties.
- In aromatherapy, Asafoetida oil is used to promote relaxation and relieve stress.
- Asafoetida oil is a popular ingredient in Indian and Middle Eastern cuisines.
Galbanum Essential Oil – Organic and conventional
Mountain almond oil – Organic and conventional
- Mountain almond oil is a natural oil extracted from the seeds of mountain almonds.
- It is typically sourced from the Mediterranean region, including countries like Spain, Italy, and Greece.
- The oil has a light yellow to pale gold color and a nutty aroma.
- Mountain almond oil is a versatile oil that can be used for both culinary and cosmetic purposes.
- It has a high smoke point and can be used for frying and sautéing, as well as in salad dressings and marinades.
- Mountain almond oil is also commonly used in skincare and haircare products for its moisturizing and nourishing properties.
- It is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and fatty acids, which help to protect and hydrate the skin and hair.
- Mountain almond oil is a popular choice for those seeking a natural and sustainable alternative to traditional oils and skincare products.
Tarragon Essential oil – Organic and conventional
- Derived from the leaves of the Tarragon plant
- Native to Eurasia
- Clear to pale yellow color
- Sweet, anise-like aroma
- Not meant for consumption due to bitter taste
- Used in aromatherapy for relaxing and soothing properties
- May help reduce anxiety, stress, and tension
- Antioxidant and antimicrobial properties make it useful in skincare
- Popular flavoring agent in culinary applications such as vinegar, sauces, and dressings.