GET THE LATEST OFFERS
Galbanum Essential Oil – Organic and conventional
Galbanum Gum – Organic and conventional
- Galbanum Gum is a resin that comes from the roots of the Ferula Galbaniflua plant, which is native to Iran and Afghanistan.
- The resin has a greenish-yellow color, and a unique musky and earthy scent.
- In modern times, Galbanum Gum is used as a flavoring agent in the food industry and as a fixative in the perfume industry.
- The resin is also used in the production of dental adhesives, as well as in veterinary medicine.
- Galbanum Gum is often sold in its raw form, but can also be processed into essential oil or used as an ingredient in other products.