GET THE LATEST OFFERS
This category includes a variety of seeds and plant seeds that can be used for various purposes. They are commonly used in foods such as bread, cereals, and snacks, and serve as a nutritious addition to daily diets. Plant seeds are also used in dietary supplements to provide specific nutrients and health-promoting properties. Tea manufacturers often use plant seeds to create delicious and healthy tea blends.
Ajwain – Organic and conventional
Organic and Conventional
- Ajwain is a spice used in Indian cuisine and traditional medicine
- Also known as carom seeds
- Has a pungent, slightly bitter taste and a strong, distinct aroma
- Native to India and also cultivated in Iran, Egypt, Afghanistan, and Pakistan
- Derived from the fruit of the Ajwain plant, a member of the Apiaceae family
- Small, oval-shaped, and grayish-green in color
- Widely used in Indian cuisine, especially in bread, curry, and vegetable dishes
- Used in traditional medicine to aid digestion, reduce inflammation, and treat respiratory ailments
- High-quality Ajwain seeds sourced directly from reliable suppliers
- Available in bulk at competitive prices
- Strong aroma and unique flavor
Alyssum seeds – Organic and conventional
Organic and ConventionalAlyssum, with the same scientific name, is a plant whose seeds have medicinal properties. It is distributed in Europe, Asia and North Africa and has the highest biodiversity in the Mediterranean.
Anise – Organic and conventional
- Anise is a flowering plant native to the eastern Mediterranean region and southwest Asia.
- The seeds of the anise plant are used to produce the spice, which has a sweet, licorice-like flavor and aroma.
- The spice is commonly used in cooking, particularly in baked goods, liquors, and savory dishes.
- Anise oil is also extracted from the seeds and used in aromatherapy and fragrance production.
- Anise can be consumed in various forms, such as ground spice, whole seeds, tea, and supplements.
- Anise is a popular ingredient in Middle Eastern, Mediterranean, and Asian cuisines, as well as in some European and American dishes.
- Anise is often used to add flavor to licorice candy and other sweets.
- Anise has a long history of use in various cultures and is considered a symbol of fertility, protection, and good luck in some traditions.
Dill seeds – Organic and conventional
- Dill seeds are small oval-shaped seeds that are light brown or yellowish in color.
- They come from the dill plant, which is native to Europe and Asia.
- Dill seeds have a distinct aroma and taste, which is slightly sweet and tangy with a hint of citrus.
- They are commonly used as a spice in cooking, particularly in pickling and baking.
- Dill seeds are also used in the cosmetic industry as a natural fragrance for soaps, lotions, and perfumes.
- In bulk, dill seeds are perfect for commercial use, such as in food production or as ingredients for herbal supplements and beauty products.
- Common names: Mary thistle, holy thistle, lady’s thistle
- Taxonomy: Flowering plant belonging to the Asteraceae family
- Geography: Native to the Mediterranean region, distributed throughout Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East
- Main producers: Europe and the United States, with Germany being the largest producer
- Usable parts: Seeds of the plant
- Benefits: Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, widely available in supplement form in tea, tincture, or capsule form
Sesame seeds – Organic and conventional
- Sesame seeds are tiny, flat oval-shaped seeds with a nutty flavor and crunchy texture
- They are widely used in many cuisines around the world
- Sesame seeds can be white, black, or a light golden-brown color
- They have a slightly sweet aroma
- Sesame seeds are used as a topping for bread, bagels, crackers, and in salads, stir-fries, and baked goods
- They can also be ground into a paste to make tahini
- Sesame seeds are a good source of protein, healthy fats, and fiber
- They contain important vitamins and minerals like calcium, iron, and magnesium
- Sesame seeds have many health benefits
- Our bulk sale of sesame seeds is perfect for businesses or individuals who use them in their cooking or baking
- Our sesame seeds are carefully sourced and packaged to ensure quality and freshness
- Sesame seeds are a great addition to any pantry.